A couple weeks ago I recieved an invitation to eat out at Five Guys Burgers in Northgate. I was pretty hyped cause I had never eaten there. Then Lent comes along and I decide not to spend any money on fast food. Now with that being concrete, I decided to change my RSVP status to "not attending". When I look at the list of people attending this is who I see:
Jason-Leader
Alula-Leader
Errol-Leader
Steph-Leader's GF
Wow. Sounds exciting.
This is supposed to be a thing to get the rest of the young adults to come to a Souled Out event and nobody shows up. Sounds like a successful idea, champs!
What about the idea of expanding it so that all the kids can come? At least it doesn't seem like a Jimenez family picnic.
God, that Five Guys invite looks so miserable everytime I look at it.
Psalm 98:4,
Kuya Billy
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment