Sunday, February 8, 2009

Souled Out Rant 02.08.09

I'm sick and tired of the way that the band is treated during Souled Out. Here we are trying to help other people lift it up to God and you've got people like Dino who inspire the others to not care about it. Souled Out has sold out.

It seems that with the distance between stage and audience, we feel more distant from everyone else. And becasue there's only about 8 people in the audience, there is no need for a full on band worship.

I'm just like Jason where I want to still do the full band thing, but I think outside the box and imagine more ideas whereas he wants to keep it the orthodox way. Those who know me know that I live my earthly life under two creeds: One is under the creed of God, and the other is under the creed of "Do The Damn Thing". And out of this night I came up with this idea.

Let's have the audience be part of the band.

This is what I mean. I think we should close the gap between singer and audience member. Guitarist and God lover. Drummer and deliverer of Good News. As a group with no barriers, I believe that we can all praise God as one unit.

I know that members of the YG will not see this cause they don't have Blogspot, but I certainly hope this could be an idea for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment