Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Public Importance #1

I've decided to take a break from the normal cursing out of Souled Out in order to talk about something good that has happened over the past few weeks. Since I've returned from the Philippines, Laycie and I haven't been able to hang out all that often. In fact before yesterday, I hadn't seen her for 2 weeks and we hadn't had time to ourselves for at least a month. This is because the last time we hung out, we went to Gasworks. Lots of people there, you know?

During that time, things have been going on in my head. You see, recently I've had the inkling to see Evangelion again. In case you don't know, Evangelion is my most favorite anime and manga series of all time. It had an amazing storyline filled with drama, action, and a few bits of comedy in between. What I also loved were the smoking hot supporting characters, namely Rei Ayanami and Asuka Langley, who for a really long time were the subject of many a fantasy. And since last week, these thoughts came into my head once again. So I've started reading lemons that other people online wrote that dealt with the love and romance part of Evangelion. Some really good material, I must say.

Along with that, I've been in the middle of a floorset at my workplace, Hollister. There have been a lot of girls working there and myself and this other guy named Kyle have been the only two guys doing anything. Yesterday, I was the stock room folding stuff and I saw one of our female workers walk towards the bathrooms. Following her was Kyle. He checked her out for a second, then turned to me. He said, "I love this job." Somehow I was confused as to why, and he told me, "Cause we are working with smoking hot bitches!" I definitely know that. I'm a guy and I notice these things. Matter of fact, can name 5 girls off the top of my head that...never mind. Anyways, I've always known that we have smoking hot girls working there. They're really awesome to work with and I absolutely enjoy every minute I'm with them.

Ever since Laycie and I have been together, we've had many a time where we couldn't have our Thursdays to ourselves. Whenever I couldn't see her that week, I've had to hug the only girl I ever see during the week, and that's Janina. I've told her on numerous occasions that I hug her because I haven't been able to get in close contact with Laycie so hugging her is the next best thing. I also end up hugging my lady friends at Hollister just in case I can't see Laycie.

But here's the rub. If you guys and gals haven't been offended by this by now, read on. Fantasizing about Asuka and Rei may satisfy for the time being, but it's not enough. Ogling hot girls working at Hollister may satisfy for the time being, but it's not enough. Hugging Janina every week I can't see Laycie may satify for the time being, but it's not enough.

Yesterday I was with Laycie and all my evidence that shows that no matter what, I will always love her was proven. I think I hadn't been any happier in the past two weeks than when we saw each other that day. I knew in my head that no matter what happens in my life, Laycie will be Public Importance #1

Laycie is my everything. Thinking about Rei or hugging Janina makes me want to be with my girlfriend even more. She has satisfied everything I could ever want in a relationship and is usually the only highlight of my week. Whenever I'm separated, I keep thinking about we can do the next time we hang out, and if something delays us being together, I get pretty darn depressed.

This is something that I will always know and it's probably something that can keep our relationship very strong. Asuka for now, Laycie forever, for serious.

Kuya Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment